Zendesk Connector for Magento 2(v.1.1.0)
Widget in Zendesk sidebar
- Assign an order to a ticket
- Check order details (status, date, products, SKU, qty, totals, etc.)
- Check customer group and lifetime sales
- View recent customer orders
Zendesk integration into Magento 2
- Customers can create and reply to tickets in Magento 2 storefront
- Admins can create tickets from Magento 2 backend
- Admins can check tickets on Customer backend page
- Admins can check tickets on Order backend page
Zendesk Magento 2 Connector
Zendesk Magento 2 Connector extension provides a seamless connection of your Magento store with your Zendesk account. The extension allows displaying essential information (customer groups, recent orders, purchased items, addresses, etc.) in a sidebar of the Zendesk ticket interface.
As for Magento 2 side, a customer can create tickets and reply to them from his account. Store admin can view list of tickets on backend customer and order pages, as well as create new ones.
Magento 2 widget in Zendesk Support
Your help desk agents need a lot of additional info to provide a qualified support to your clients: whether a client has an account on your store, customer orders and purchased items, customer group and lifetime sales of the client, etc.With such information in mind, support agents have the opportunity to rank tickets according to priority, e.g. tickets from loyal customers can be answered first. As a result, agents can decrease average reply time (probably, the most important metric of agents’ KPI), and avoid any possible misunderstanding with ticket reporters.
Zendesk Magento 2 Connector automatically retrieves the following information from Magento 2:
- Order items: product name, SKU, product options, item price, qty and row total; number of purchased items, invoices, shipments, credit memos (refunds) per item.
- Recent customer orders (date, status and grand total, order items)
- Assigned order information: order totals, date, billing and shipping addresses, payment and shipping methods, and shipping tracking information.
- Customer lifetime sales
- Customer group and country
- Registration information (is\not registered, a registration date)
Zendesk Integration into Magento 2
Your customers will love the opportunity to create new tickets from a customer account. Surely, customers can use text formatting and attach file(s). All previous tickets and the ticket threads can be found on My Tickets page.
Store admins will love the opportunity to create tickets on support agent behalf from Magento 2 Admin Panel. What is more, list of customer tickets is avialable on backend customer page.
Orders can be assigned to tickets. If some order is assigned to a ticket, then the list of all tickets assigned to this order will be displayed on backend order page.
One-time payment - no hidden or monthly fees.License cost of Zendesk Magento 2 Connector extension depends on your Zendesk plan*:
- $99 - Team Zendesk plan
- $299 - Professional Zendesk plan
- $499 - Enterprise Zendesk plan
- $999 - Elite Zendesk plan
You can check your Zendesk plan at Zendesk -> Settings -> Subscription.
Essential Zendesk Plan does not support Apps.
Have an outdated Zendesk plan? Please contact us for a quote.
*Important: Zendesk Magento 2 connector is designed to be used with an existing Zendesk account. If you don’t have a Zendesk account, then sign up to Zendesk first. Zendesk is a paid software with a free trial (Zendesk pricing). We are not official representatives of Zendesk company and hereby we do not provide any support on Zendesk itself as it does not relate to the products developed by PotatoCommerce. We provide support only on our Zendesk Magento 2 Connector and the functionality related to our product. Zendesk Magento 2 connector extension has no use for people who are not using Zendesk.
- Do you provide installation service?
- What is the support policy?
- What is the refund policy?
- I would like to have an additional functionality. What should I do?
- 3 Reviews
Great integrationSimple above our expectations!
Good JobGreat extension, thanks for connecting Zendesk with Magento 2. Some options to control the details shown in zendesk would be great.
Must have plugin for a fair priceI was really impressed by Potato team, very professional and fast support. The code is clean, it complies to Magento 2 development guidelines. High price? Oh come on guys! we pay 400 per month (we have enterprise plan at zendesk), so the price is about our month expenses on zendesk, which is OK for such a great and must have tool.
Magento CE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Magento EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
3 simple steps to integrate Magento 2 with Zendesk
- How the data is secured?
- How to assign an order to a ticket?
- We have changed our Zendesk Plan. Should we update the extension license on PotatoCommerce store?
Changelog1.1.0 (17 Oct 2017)
+ create ticket from customer storefront account
+ view and reply to tickets from customer storefront account
+ create ticket from backend order view
+ create ticket from backend customer edit
+ view list of tickets on order and customer backend pages
+ widget redesign
+ payment & shipping method and shipping tracking info added
+ display product options (bundle, configurable, custom options, etc.)
1.0.1 (09 Aug 2017)
* widget: fixed a bug with store code support
1.0.0 (15 May 2017)
- We Recommend