Subscribe to Newsletter at Checkout(v.1.0.4)
This extension allows visitors to subscribe to newsletter during checkout.
- FREE and LIFETIME support
- Subscribe to newsletter at checkout
- Guests users can also subscribe
- Custom theme friendly
- Lifetime free updates.
Also available for Magento 2.
Add subscription checkbox to Magento checkout
The majority of online clients register at checkout. The problem is that there is no 'Sign-up for newsletter' option at Magento one-page checkout. Thereforе, merchants who use default Magento checkout miss an important opportunity of an effective email marketing.
Subscribe to Newsletter at Checkout Magento extension adds a subscription checkbox to Magento one-page checkout.
But it's not just a simple checkbox, the extension does a little more. The important feature of the extension is that you can specify whether the box should be selected by default. Not a big deal, you may say, but our tests have shown that it does make a significant difference! On top of that, you can specify whether the checkbox should be selected by default for those who are already unsubscribed from your emails.
With Subscribe to Newsletter at Checkout your customers and visitors can subscribe to your important news and promotions. Increased the database of your newsletter subscribers!
Email marketing is still, maybe, the most effective promotional opportunity for ecommerce. This Magento extension helps to create a large database of customers which is important if you want to increase your customer retention. According to many studies, customers are reluctant to share their email addresses. But a subscription option on the checkout increases the conversion of subscription by an average of 12%!
However, our experience shows even more impressive results. We have this extension installed on our checkout. It's unbelievable, but 68% of our clients are subscribed to newsletter!
- Display "Sign up for Newsletter" checkbox during checkout at Billing Information step
- Guests users can also subscribe to newsletter
- Ability to specify whether the checkbox is selected by default
- Ability to specify whether the checkbox is selected by default for unsubscribed users
- 4 Reviews
Simple and greatVery simple extension, but great coding. Really clean code, install quickly and enjoy.
Great extension!Works as described with excellent fast weekend support.
Very good Extens.simple to install, easy to configure, work as described.
Works and easy to installVery easy to install, simple instructions and worked first time. Using magento 1.9.1
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to magento admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Go to extension configuration (System > Configuration > PotatoCommerce Extension > Subscribe to Newsletter at Checkout) and enable the extension
- Flush store cache again
After installing this extension my store gives error or a blank page.
Go to Magento Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
I need additional functionality.
Please contact our support. If we like the idea we can implement this in next release or do customization just for you.
Q: Is this extension compatible with SUPEE-6788 security patch?
A: Yes, this extension is compatible with this patch.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
- We Recommend