SEO XML & HTML Sitemap for Magento 2(v.1.0.0)
Two sitemaps for quick and accurate Google indexing.
- Accelerate the website indexing to a considerable extent
- Use a combination of XML and HTML sitemaps for a real SEO boost
- Employ any custom links
- Define every set of links with a scanning priority and frequency
- Make a great use of automatic updating function once the store structure has been amended
Get a SEO Boost with Smart Sitemaps for Magento 2
Our XML & HTML Sitemap extension is an important tool for the SEO optimization for any Magento 2 store.
XML sitemap is required for the search engines to discover and acknowledge the pages on the website. Not only it helps the search engines to find the relevant content on the store but also provides them with the important metadata on the updates, change frequency and more.
HTML sitemap is primarily designed for the website visitors navigating them across the main sections of the store. As long as Magento 2 does not offer an HTML sitemap it is essential to build one which is done quickly and effortlessly with the help of our extension. Make your store more user-friendly by introducing precise order: choose the products, categories, CMS pages and any other links that appear in the sitemap.
SEO Boosting XML Sitemap
XML sitemap is a highly valuable way to improve SEO requiring little effort which makes it an absolute must-have for any webstore. Simply put it is a list of the website’s links revealing its structure to the search engines. The website using no XML sitemap may be seen by the search engines as containing duplicate content which reflects poorly on SEO. The website with a logical and correct XML sitemap, on the contrary, does a great job helping the search engines to get and index the relevant information. As a result, the website rank is significantly and quickly improved.
User-friendly HTML Sitemap
HTML sitemap allows the visitors to seamlessly navigate across the website. It is just a clickable list of a website pages visible to the visitor. A well-designed HTML sitemap enhances user experience by organizing the store structure in a neat hierarchy. It also ensures that the visitor can find the exact page easily and guides them from research to purchase.
- 0 Review
Magento CE 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x Magento EE 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- Download the extension from your account on potatocommerce.com
- Extract the folder and copy it to the root directory of Magento 2 store
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
- If you use Magento 2.1.х and above, then it is required to restart Magento compile command by using:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > POTATOCOMMERCE > SEO Site Map, configure and enable the extension.
Changelog1.0.0 (released on 10 Nov 2020)
- We Recommend