SEO Rich Snippets for Magento 2(v.1.0.0)
Product rich snippets for increased CTR and a massive traffic boost.
- Help users navigate the website by introducing breadcrumbs directly in search results
- Enhance the performance of the website links on social media with Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards
- Get a searchbox right on the search result page
Rich snippets are a type of structured data markup that displays extra information about the website in search results. Introducing them is a prominent investment in the website SEO because they make the website look dynamic on SERP and attract visitors. Which is more, they help users get a better understanding of how relevant the website is going to be to their purposes improving the website click-through-rate.
SEO Rich Snippets for Magento 2 allows store admins to show product price, review ratings and stock availability right on the search page. Rich snippets can be further enhanced by adding breadcrumbs and search box. As a bonus the extension optimizes the website sharing functionality for appealing appearance on social media.
Social Media Metadata
At the time when social networking accounts for the most of the world traffic it is truly important to make any website social media friendly. SEO Rich Snippets for Magento 2 offers two markups - Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards. These ensure that the performance of the website links on social media is nice and neat and affect visitors desire to share them in their social media accounts. This, in turn, increases CTR significantly and drives extra traffic from social media. Total win.
Extra Product Information on SERP
Nearly half of all online shopping starts with online search. Multiple studies show that the chances that users will click a website link are significantly higher if it offers additional product information on the search page. SEO Rich Snippets for Magento 2 adds product price, stock availability and rating (appears as eye-catching stars) directly on the Google search page.
Breadcrumbs and Search box in Rich Snippets
Implementing breadcrumbs is critical for enhancing SEO as it helps users to understand the site’s structure right from the snippet. As for the search box it comes in really handy for the users who are short on time. Introducing these in search results is guaranteed to make the users favor your website rather than the others in SERP. * Search box may not appear in SERP because Google reserves the right to decide if and when to show it for any website.
- 0 Review
Magento CE 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x Magento EE 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- Download the extension from your account on potatocommerce.com
- Extract the folder and copy it to the root directory of Magento 2 store
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
- If you use Magento 2.1.х and above, then it is required to restart Magento compile command by using:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > POTATOCOMMERCE > SEO Rich Snippets, configure and enable the extension.
Changelog1.0.0 (released on 18 Nov 2020)