PDF Customizer for Magento 2(v.1.0.0)
Make beatiful PDF documents. Convert your HTML template to PDF template
- Support of HTML and CSS
- Bulk printing of orders/invoices/shipments/credit memos
- Admin, customer and guest PDF templates
- Free and lifetime support
- Free installation service
How PDF files are arranged in Magento 2?
By default, Zend_Pdf is used to create custom PDF templates. You should know that this is almost a challenge to create and include a new PDF template, as this requires knowledge of PHP and experience in development under Magento 2. To edit a template you need to write a PHP-script that includes commands with the exact coordinates (like “pen up → move to (x;y) → pen down → move to (x,y)”). There is no any markup, support of stylesheets or custom fonts; each element has its absolute independent positions, which makes the customization of native PDF files complex and time consuming.
Why to have custom PDF templates?
Besides, looking unappealing boring and inefficient, default templates are lack of such useful information such as logo, product images, product details, tax information, footer, company info etc. Pdf documents are part of your online business, so they must be of high quality and match your brand.
PDF Customizer Magento 2 extension is designed for easy and fast editing of any PDF invoices and other documents without any programming skills. Convert any HTML to PDF Magento templates! Along with CSS you get huge opportunities to create and modify attractive templates of printable pdf invoices, shipments and packing slips.
For example, you can add your site's logo, product image, terms of service, tax information, or any other custom information to a template. As well as with the help of CSS, you can quickly change colors, margins, background, etc.
Convert HTML to PDF
Our product utilizes Wkhtmltopdf library which makes PDF from HTML document. In addition, you can use CSS to easily apply colors, margins, and other styles to printable PDF documents. This provides unlimited flexibility and allows you to fulfill your design ideas.
Flexible templates for everyone
PDF Customizer Magento 2 extension allows printing not only PDF Magento templates for a custom invoice, shipment and credit memo, but also creating printable order confirmation. You can make a custom template for both admins and customers/guests. In other words, you can print pdf packing slips (order without invoice) which allows you to bypass native Magento workflow; It is required for offline orders management.
Bulk printing of documents
With PDF Customizer Magento 2 extension, a store administrator can print pdf at once for several orders from Sales → Orders, which greatly simplifies the management of orders. On top of that, you can even print orders of Pending status as packing slips.
Coming soon features
- Select Google fonts for templates
- Support of Bar-codes and QR-codes
- Attach PDF files to sales emails
- Display product images
- Request a feature
- 0 Review
Write Your Own Review
Magento CE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Magento EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- Download the extension from your account.
- Extract the folder and copy it to the root directory of Magento 2 store
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
php /bin/magento setup:upgrade
- If you use Magento 2.1.х and above, then it is required to restart Magento compile command by using:
php /bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Go to Stores > Configuration > POTATOCOMMERCE > PDF Customizer, configure and enable the extension.
Changelog1.0.0 (10 August 2017)
The initial release of the extension.
- We Recommend
Optimize images on your Magento 2 store automatically. Image Optimizer Magento 2 extension is an essential solution that compresses images and photos on your store.
- Free installation and Free LIFETIME support!
- Automatic backup of images
- Decreases filesize of JPG, PNG and GIF images
- Customizable image compression level
- Compatible with all officially supported web-servers
- Compatible with CDN
CDN Synchronizer Magento 2 extension - Amazon S3 and Cloudfront Integration
- Clear CDN cache in one click
- Both automatic and manual synchronization with Amazon S3
- Simple configuration
- Multistore support
- Only modified files are synchronized automatically
- History of synchronized files
- Simultaneous work with more than one bucket
Also available for Magento 1 Learn More
Keep an eye on your CPU and Memory load history.
- View detailed CPU load history
- Check whether Swap memory is used in case of insufficient RAM memory.
- Emails to notify system administrators in case Load Average exceeds the specified value.
- List of top website and system transactions, by time and CPU/RAM usage.
- Convenient date-picker with a set of predefined periods (last week, yesterday, etc.)
- Check the current CPU, memory (RAM, Swap) load, and free hard disk space from Magento Admin Panel
- Customizable period of information storage
- System and PHP info output
Also available for Magento 1.Learn More