Subscribe to Newsletter at Checkout (M2)(v.1.0.0)
Customers are so reluctant to subscribe to newsletter somewhere else besides checkout. Equip your Magento 2 checkout with a newsletter subscription checkbox and multiply your subscribers.
- Set default checkbox state
- Alter behaviour for unsubscribed customers
- Hide the checkbox and force subscription
- Specify the name of the Subscription checkbox
- Free installation
- Free and lifetime support
- Musti-stores support
No any user wants to leave a desired page just for registering on your website. That’s why customers likely prefer to get registered during checkout rather than visit some separate registration page. However, as you may know the developers of Magento 2 did not implement the subscription field at Magento 2 checkout interface. Here is where we join the game and give you an extra set of hands for your marketing by adding a subscription field at checkout.
Did you think of how many times your customers have opened the page "My Account > My Newsletter Subscriptions"? Right, very few. Most users may not even know that you offer such a possibility of subscribing to your news on discounts, new products and other useful information.
Checkout is a perfect place for a subscription checkbox, because during the checkout the user is extremely involved and loyal, which increases the likelihood that he will decide to subscribe to your news feed.
Checkout Newsletter Subscription Magento 2 extension adds a checkbox to subscribe to the newsletter to native Magento 2 checkout.
Extension Features and Settings
This options helps quickly turn on-off the extension if necessary.
Display the subscription checkbox at checkout
If disabled, customers will be subscribed automatically. If enabled, customers can decide whether they want to subscribe.
With this option it is much easier to change default frontend label - a text which your customers will see on frontend. Surely, you can alter it per each store view.
Is Checked by Default
This option specified Default state of the checkbox (selected / not selected) for new users.
Not Checked for Unsubscribed Customers
Default state of the checkbox for those customers who have already unsubscribed from your newsletter.
Do not subscribe unsubscribed customers
This option is available only if “Display the subscription checkbox at checkout” is set to NO.
- 0 Review
Write Your Own Review
Magento CE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Magento EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- Download the extension from your account on potatocommerce.com
- Extract the folder and copy it to the root directory of Magento 2 store
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
php /bin/magento setup:upgrade
- If you use Magento 2.1.х and above, then it is required to restart Magento compile command by using:
php /bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Go to Stores > Configuration > POTATOCOMMERCE > Subscribe to Newsletter at Checkout, configure and enable the extension.
Initial release of the extension