Login as Customer(v.1.0.3)
Extension allows store administrator to login into frontend as certain customer from Order or Customer page. Admin permissions for "Login as Customer" button.
- Login from Customer page
- Login from Order page
- Admin permissions for the button
- Easy installation
- Lifetime free support, bugfixes and updates.
Login as Customer Magento extension allows a store administrator to enter the storefront interface as a specific customer. The login functionality performed automatically with a simple "login as customer" button, which is added to order and customer backend pages.
Sometimes the store administrator wants to help the customer with a purchase or reproducing the problems faced by a client. The best way to do that is to log in from this account.
Customers are unwilling to share their personal data with 3rd parties. With Login as Customer Magento extension you don't need to request login credentials from a customer. You can log in as a customer in just one click via a dedicated button.
- "Login as Customer" button on the order page in the admin panel
- "Login as Customer" button on the customer page in the admin panel
- You can specify admin roles to restrict permissions - set who will see and can use the "Login as Customer" feature.
- 0 Review
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to magento admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Go to extension configuration (System > Configuration > PotatoCommerce Extension > Login as Customer), enable and configure the extension
- Flush store cache again
After the extension installation my store gives error or a blank page.
Go to Magento Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
I need additional functionality.
Please contact our support. If we like the idea we can implement this in next release or do customization just for you.
Is this extension compatible with SUPEE-6788 security patch?
Yes, this extension is compatible with the patch since 1.0.2 version.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
- We Recommend