Grid Search Autocomplete(v.1.1.0)
Extension is designed to add ajax search autocomplete to Orders, Customers and Products backend admin grids.
Find items and customers easier!
- Search autocomplete for Orders
- Search autocomplete for Customers
- Search autocomplete for Products
- Lifetime free support, bugfixes and updates.
Grid Search Autocomplete is an extension for Magento which is designed to add tips to search in orders, customers and products grids in Magento backend. Searching products, orders or customers can occupy a significant amount of time of store owners and admins. Especially when there are thousands of items in the database.
Once you start typing something in the field, tips with suggestions will appear. The matched part of text will be highlighted. Search results are being automatically updated upon each symbol you enter. Surely, Grid Search Autocomplete Magento extension works really fast.
Grid Search Autocomplete Magento extension adds a simple auto-complete to the following admin pages:
- Magento Admin Panel > Sales > Orders
- Magento Admin Panel > Catalog > Manage Products
- Magento Admin Panel > Customers > Manage Customers
- Magento Admin Panel > Create Order (NEW!)
- 5 Reviews
Very goodVery useful for me. It helps to find customers quicker.
pretty useful!Works as described, cool thing :-)
Good ExtensionIt does what it promises.
It works perfectly. You could do the same in the search field front end
Tanks for module.
simple and usefulExtension does what it promises. Works fast.
Installation in just 5 minutes, nice!
An improvement version :)Good free extension, hightly recommend it
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to magento admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Flush store cache again
After installing this extension my store gives error or a blank page.
Go to Magento Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
I need additional functionality.
Please contact our support. If we like the idea we can implement this in next release or do customization just for you.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
Changelog1.1.0 Released on 2018-02-15
+ added to the admin's order create page
* ACL bug fixed
1.0.1 Released on 2016-01-24
- We Recommend