Google Tag Manager(v.1.0.0)
With Google Tag Manager extension for Magento you can add tags without any programming skills. This extension is designed for seamless integration of Google Tag Manager with Magento web stores.
- Simple installation
- Free and lifetime technical support
- Free extension updates
Google Tag Manager extension for Magento
With Google Tag Manager extension for Magento you can add tags without any programming skills. This extension is designed for seamless integration of Google Tag Manager with Magento web stores. Google Tag Manager is a free tool for managing marketing activities and tracking tags on your site. You can call it 'tags', but not those which are used to tag products and blog posts. In this case, we tag website visitors.
Tags are code snippets which can be added to a web page code. They are used to collect data for further analysis by 3rd-party services like Google Analytics (Universal Analytics), Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel, Conversion Tracking for Twitter, etc. Tags can be also used for remarketing tracking transactions and so on.
A growing need to measure marketing data in more flexible way and an ability to track website modifications has formed made the tag management concept.
What is Facebook Pixel?
Facebook Pixel is a tool which is used for advertising optimization, retargeting configuration and conversion tracking.
All data is being sent to Google Tag Manager service by our extension. The rest is performed by the service (for example, include other services and send data to them). It is based on the triggers you can set up.
Compatibility with other modules
- Google Tag Manager extension for Magento is compatible with all built-in Magento modules.
- It is also compatible with our Full Page Cache extension. To make a compatibility with 3rd-party Full Page Cache extension you need to exclude 'po_gtm_js' block from caching.
- There would be a necessity to make a compatibility with 3rd-party checkout extensions. Please contact our support for help. It will be free.
- 0 Review
Write Your Own Review
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to magento admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Go to extension configuration (System > Configuration > PotatoCommerce Extension > Google Tag Manager ), enable and configurethe extension
- Flush store cache again
Q: After installing "EXTENSION NAME " extension my store gives error or a blank page.
A: Go to Magento Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
- Examples of data sent to a service
Configure the extension to track and transfer data to services
- Example of creating an event
- Example of creating a variable
Creating Tags: AdWords
- Remarketing AdWords
- AdWords Conversion Tracking
Creating Tags: Universal Analytics
- Universal Analytics
- Universal Analytics Transaction
Creating Tags: Facebook Pixel
- FacebookPixel BaseCode
- FacebookPixel ViewContent
- FacebookPixel AddToCart
- FacebookPixel AddPaymentInfo
- FacebookPixel CompleteRegistration
- FacebookPixel InitiateCheckout
- FacebookPixel Lead
- FacebookPixel Purchase
- FacebookPixel Search
- FacebookPixel Wishlist
- We Recommend
Improve your Google Page Speed and GTmetrix performance scores with this powerful solution for Magento optimization.
- JS and CSS files minification (compression)
- Image optimization
- Decrease number of requests and file sizes
- Image lazy load
- Merge of JS and CSS files
- Defer Parsing of CSS
- HTML minification
- Inline small CSS/JS
- ... and many more!
Also available for Magento 2.
Display your products with rich snippets (for example, price, availability, and review ratings) right on Google and Bing search results pages.
- Product Rich Snippet with Breadcrumbs. Both JSON-LD and Microdata are supported.
- Facebook's Open Graph
- Twitter Cards
- Rich Pins (used in Pinterest)
Lifetime free support and updates.Learn More
Checkout Address AutoComplete extension is designed to enhance Magento checkout with address autocomplete. Autocomplete is powered by Google Places API.
- Simplifies checkout process
- Autocomplete reduces typing errors in order addresses
- Decreases cart abandonment rate
- Compatible with onestepcheckout.com and aw_onestepcheckout
- FREE and LIFETIME support