Google Tag Manager(v.1.0.1)
With Google Tag Manager extension for Magento you can add tags without any programming skills. This extension is designed for seamless integration of Google Tag Manager with Magento web stores.
- Simple installation
- Free and lifetime technical support
- Free extension updates
Google Tag Manager extension for Magento
With Google Tag Manager extension for Magento you can add tags without any programming skills. This extension is designed for seamless integration of Google Tag Manager with Magento web stores. Google Tag Manager is a free tool for managing marketing activities and tracking tags on your site. You can call it 'tags', but not those which are used to tag products and blog posts. In this case, we tag website visitors.
A growing need to measure marketing data in more flexible way and an ability to track website modifications has formed made the tag management concept.
Google Tag Manager — A multi-purpose tool
Tags are code snippets which can be added to a web page code. They are used to collect data for further analysis by 3rd-party services like Google Analytics (Universal Analytics), Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel, Conversion Tracking for Twitter, etc. Tags can be also used for remarketing tracking transactions and so on.
All data is being sent to Google Tag Manager service by our extension. The rest is performed by the service (for example, include other services and send data to them). It is based on the triggers you can set up.
Compatibility with other Magento extensions
- Google Tag Manager extension for Magento is compatible with all built-in Magento modules.
- It is also compatible with our Full Page Cache extension. To make a compatibility with 3rd-party Full Page Cache extension you need to exclude 'po_gtm_js' block from caching.
- There would be a necessity to make a compatibility with 3rd-party checkout extensions. Please contact our support for help. It will be free.
- 1 Review
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to magento admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Go to extension configuration (System > Configuration > PotatoCommerce Extension > Google Tag Manager ), enable and configurethe extension
- Flush store cache again
Q: After installing "EXTENSION NAME " extension my store gives error or a blank page.
A: Go to Magento Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
- Examples of data sent to a service
Configure the extension to track and transfer data to services
- Example of creating an event
- Example of creating a variable
Creating Tags: AdWords
- Remarketing AdWords
- AdWords Conversion Tracking
Creating Tags: Universal Analytics
- Universal Analytics
- Universal Analytics Transaction
Creating Tags: Facebook Pixel
- FacebookPixel BaseCode
- FacebookPixel ViewContent
- FacebookPixel AddToCart
- FacebookPixel AddPaymentInfo
- FacebookPixel CompleteRegistration
- FacebookPixel InitiateCheckout
- FacebookPixel Lead
- FacebookPixel Purchase
- FacebookPixel Search
- FacebookPixel Wishlist
Changelog1.0.1 (25 April 2019)
* bug fixes
1.0.0 (06 October 2016)
- We Recommend