Fraud Protection for Magento 2(v.1.0.0)
Fraud order verification and chargeback protection. Suspect orders put on hold automatically.
- Detect suspect orders on the fly
- Put suspect orders «On Hold» automatically
- Edit risk settings
- Get the transaction and risk score data in Magento Admin Panel
- View customer order history
- Get admin and email notifications of fraudulent orders
- Configure payment methods and order statuses accordingly
Protect your store with MaxMind Fraud Protection
It is a commonly known fact that the number of credit card fraud increases year after year. The carders who steal credit card credentials pose great risk to the businesses around the world. For that very reason it is crucial for any online store to get the adequate protection against the intruders. Our MaxMind Fraud Protection for Magento 2 provides it remarkably well.
Fraud Protection extension for Magento 2 is an essential link between Magento 2 and MaxMind minFraud service that inspects payments online. Once the payment credentials are analyzed the service rates the overall risk score regarding the transaction and IP address. More than 50 further risk factors on the payment data are available in Magento Admin Panel.
MaxMind minFraud comes with its own EULA and pricing. MaxMind account with a credit is required to use our Fraud Protection for Magento 2 extension (MaxMind charges 0.005$ to 0.02$ for every request depending on its type).
Fraud Protection for Magento 2 features
Every order is verified online
Once the order is created MaxMind minfraud evaluates the risks real-time and displays the risk score (from 0.01 to 100)
Suspect orders are discontinued
The order is automatically put on hold if the service returns the risk score exceeding the limit set in the configurations
Further information on transaction
MaxMind minfraud provides more than 50 additional risk factors on transactions. The details are shown on the order page in Magento Admin Panel
Customer order history
Fraud Protection collects information about a customer’s previous orders and creates diagrams detailing customer’s e-mail, IP and order status
MaxMind minFraud request types
MaxMind minFraud provides different types of information depending on the request received. There are Score, Insights and Factors request types.
Fraud Protection for Magento 2 extension works with any of these requests. The appropriate request type is set in the extension configurations. For more information, please visit MaxMind website.
- 0 Review
Magento CE 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x Magento EE 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- Download the extension from your account on potatocommerce.com
- Extract the folder and copy it to the root directory of Magento 2 store
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
- If you use Magento 2.1.х and above, then it is required to restart Magento compile command by using:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > POTATOCOMMERCE > Fraud Check (MaxMind), configure and enable the extension.
Changelog1.0.0 (released on 5 Sep 2020)