EULA (End User License Agreement)
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (the Agreement) is an agreement between you, (a person or a company who is being licensed to use the Software), and Potatocommerce LP.
By using our products or services (purchasing, downloading, installing and so on) you acknowledge that you have read the Agreement. You automatically agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, Also, you agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
- The Agreement comes into legal force from the moment you download the Software from potatocommerce.com or receive it by any other means.
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The software itself, or any portion of it, is protected by the law of copyright. If the terms of the Agreement are violated anyhow, such an activity is prosecuted by the given law. We keep the right to revoke the license of any user who uses invalid license.
- By purchasing any our extension, you obtain the License Certificate which remains legal until the Customer stops using the Product or until PotatoCommerce terminates this License because of Customer's violation to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions.
- The code of our extensions is open. You are allowed to customize our products to fit for your using purpose.
- You are not allowed to assign, sell, sublicense, rent, lease or distribute the Software (or any portion of it) in any other way to any third parties;
- You may not use any part of the code in any other software or product.
- We have the right of publishing a list of some selected buyers of our Software.
- We can use your product reviews and feedback in our newsletter, blog posts and other publications without any preliminary requests.
- We are not liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not responsible for any prosecution that might appear from use of the Software against the law or for any illegal use.
- If the use of the Software will be failed by you, it means the Agreement is terminated and the license is not valid anymore.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by deleting all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after PotatoCommerce Co. gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
- A single purchase of an extension gives you a single license. A single license allows you to use a purchased product on single Magento installation of a correspondent Magento edition.
- PotatoCommerce Co. has the right to change the terms of that Agreement at any time.
Any License violations lead to losing License of a product from PotatoCommerce, support and extension updates. Moreover, we will have the right to make official complaints to your hosting provider to disable your website domain, and contact Paypal to stop your Paypal account.