Checkout Coupon Code(v.1.4.0)
With Checkout Coupon Code Magento extension customers can apply coupon code (discount) at checkout page. Increase your conversion rate in just 5 minutes!
- AJAX technology (no page reloads)
- No conflicts with other extensions at checkout
- Onepage checkout and Multi-address checkout support
- Easy to install
- Lifetime free support, bugfixes and updates.
Magento does not have “apply coupon” form at checkout. We do.
If a buyer has a coupon code, then it stimulates him/her to make a quick decision. It has been proven by dozens of studies that discounts reduce the likelihood of cart abandonment. People love to pay less, even if the saving is insignificant because everyone wants to make the most profitable deal.
Marc Peterson chose shoes on a website, added it to the shopping cart, and then phone call distracted him. He returned after a while to complete the purchase. He went to checkout and then completed the purchase. But then he remembered that he had forgotten that he has a coupon code. And what now? Contact the merchant and ask for a refund and place a new order with a coupon? Marc Peterson is disappointed. Marc blames himself for inattentiveness. But it is not his fault. This unpleasant situation can be avoided if checkout page had coupon input.
Some buyers skip shopping cart page and go straight to the checkout. That's why it's so important to place “apply coupon” form to the checkout page.
When your store is user-friendly, you have more happy clients.
When you have more happy clients, you have more purchases.
Installation and setup of Checkout Coupon Code extension will take a couple of minutes. You don’t need a developer to do that.
This magento coupon extension has 4 simple options.
- First, you can turn on/off the extension at any time.
- Then you can enable the option, that will display exactly how much money a buyer saves with his coupon. The discount amount will be shown inside the success message. Your customers are ready to spend more money if they are sure that they save. You will increase your revenue if you show that right.
- An admin can also enable so-called “un-obstructive interface”. The idea is to hide coupon input unless a buyer selected “I have a coupon code” checkbox. It shows an individual approach to sales via creating an illusion of uniqueness. "I'm a valuable customer, this is only my discount" - the buyer thinks. This step encourages the buyer to complete the order. The buyer, who does not have a coupon, did not see the input to enter his code, and is not distracted. This will reduce abandoned carts because if a buyer sees a coupon code input, he will probably try to find a coupon code somewhere, for example in his email inbox, or google a promotion. If he will not find a coupon code, then he will probably abandon his cart.
- And, finally, admin can place the input on payment methods or shipping methods step.
Checkout Coupon Code magento extension is compatible with most themes for Magento. The extension is designed in compliance with best practices of Magento development.
- AJAX-Based extension. Coupons are being applied without page reload.
It is great for UX (User Experience).
- Coupon code field can optionally be displayed only after a customer selected 'I have a coupon code' checkbox.
It can reduce your cart abandonment rate.
- Extension can display applied discount amount in the success message
- Onepage Checkout and Multishipping Checkout are supported.
- Can be integrated with Multiple Coupons extension.
- 7 Reviews
Great Service. Great ProductI bought this extension to enable my customers to enter discount codes during the checkout process. The installation service and customer service from Potato Commerce was friendly and efficient and extremely quick. I would definitely recommend this product as the application of discount codes in the My Cart area is clumsy and not intuitive at all. Thanks!
Brilliant extension and even more brilliant supportI can't ask for more! Great extension for a fair price. I have a couple of extensions by Potato, they all are great. Support is always fast and friendly.
Great plugin and supportGreat plugin and support. We had small conflict with our other plugin but support fixed that in no time.
Superb ... A must have extensionLetting your customers add a discount code as they checkout instead of going back to the cart is an important feature. There's no doubt carts get abandoned if the purchaser can't find where to enter a code.
I purchased this about 15 minutes ago, its already installed and tested! Everyone likes easy installs :)
I'm very pleased how it performs, and its subtle appearance at the checkout stage. For $29 you can not go wrong, a bold investment against abandoned carts.
Big thanks to the Potato people!
Easy to installVery easy to install, simple instructions and worked first time. Using magento 1.9.1
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to magento admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Go to extension configuration (System > Configuration > PotatoCommerce Extension > Checkout Coupon code) and enable the extension
- Flush store cache again
After installing this extension my store gives error or a blank page.
Go to Magento Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
What is "Enable Unobstructive Interface" option?
If this option enabled then discount textfield will be hidden. Customer will see a checkbox "I have a coupon code". If he selects the checkbox, then textfield will show up. We think that such behavior is great for UX.
I need additional functionality.
Please contact our support. If we like the idea we can implement this in next release or do customization just for you.
Is this extension compatible with SUPEE-6788 security patch?
Yes, Checkout Coupon Code extension is compatible with this patch.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
- 1.4.0 (10 Jan 2017)
+ Added an ability to move the input to Shipping Methods step
- 1.3.3 (5 Sep 2016)
- 1.3.2 (11 Dec 2015)
- 1.3.1 (9 Dec 2015)
- 1.3.0 (4 May 2015)
+ Zero checkout support added
- 1.2.0 (1 April 2015)
+ Added an option to show discount amount in the success message
+ Added an option to enable unobscructive interface
- 1.1.0 (8 Mar 2015)
+ Added an option to turn on/off the extension
- 1.0.0 (6 Dec 2014)
- We Recommend