Amazon CDN Synchronizer Magento 2(v.1.0.4)
CDN Synchronizer Magento 2 extension - Amazon S3 and Cloudfront Integration
- Clear CDN cache in one click
- Both automatic and manual synchronization with Amazon S3
- Simple configuration
- Multistore support
- Only modified files are synchronized automatically
- History of synchronized files
- Simultaneous work with more than one bucket
What is CDN?
For example, when a user in New York clicks on a page of your website with a server in Europe, all data is transferred through thousands miles. Each request flies from New York to Europe and back again. The geographical distance between a client and a server does matter a lot. Even if a client and a server are in the same country, it’s still better to use CDN to decrease load time.
Amazon CDN Magento 2 extension
Amazon CDN Synchronizer Magento 2 extension easily integrates your Magento store into Amazon S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service) and/or Amazon Cloudfront. As you know, this may be a huge problem to wait for CDN cache to update files on your store, as it takes at least a day. With the help of Amazon CDN Synchronizer extension for Magento 2 all modified files will be always up-to-date on CDN’s edge servers.
CDN Synchronizer Features
- Amazon S3 support
- Amazon Cloudfront support
- Purge CDN cache easily for Amazon Cloudfront
- Select of more than one Amazon Buckets
- Multistore support (you can set up the usage of different buckets for various store views)
- Specify file types and folders
- Exclude specific subfolders
- Manual and automatic synchronization
- Only updated files are synchronized to Amazon
- Synchronization Log
Amazon CDN Synchronizer for Magento 2 is included in our Magento 2 Performance Optimization Service. Purchasing this service your recieve licesnes on 4 extensions for Magento performance optimization, careful installation and configuration of these extensions, Varnish configuration, and some other server tweaks to speed up Magento 2 store.
- 2 Reviews
Working better that I had expectedThese guys do things more than well ... This extension has improved the performance of my website a lot ... More than happy
must have if you use amazon CDNWe use Amazon s3 and we had issues with make content synced. This tool is a must have if you're on amazon cdn service.
Many thanks and good wishes to Anastacia, your support was remarkable.
Magento CE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Magento EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- PHP version 5.6.0 or above for Magento 2.1.x
- cURL version 7.16.2 or above
- Amazon S3 or Amazon Cloudfront should be already configured on your store
- There are two recommendations for Magento-CDN connection:
1) You need to turn off "Sign Static Files" configuration option from backend:
Stores>Configuration>Advanced>Developer>Sign Static Files = No.
2) Do not use CDN for Static files! S3 and Cloudfront does not allow to add specific headers for some files which allow cross-upload. You need to set CORS for S3 and custom headers for Cloudfront to cache Static Files.
- Download the extension from your account.
- Extract the folder and copy it to the root directory of Magento 2 store
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
composer require aws/aws-sdk-php
php /bin/magento setup:upgrade
- If you use Magento 2.1.х and above, then it is required to restart Magento compile command by using:
php /bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Make sure cron is installed and configured correctly. Cron setup guide can be found here.
- Go to Stores > Configuration > POTATOCOMMERCE > CDN Synchronizer, configure and enable the extension.
- If you have CORS configured for CDN and if you use Amazon S3, then you can add synchronization by pub/static content this way:
- Click on Add in the Rules field, and add the following:
- Folder Name = pub/static
- File Extensions = png,jpeg,jpg,gif,ico,js,css,less,svg,woff2,ttf,html
- Exclude Folders = folders which you don't want to synchronize
Changelog1.0.4 - Released on 13 June 2018
+ Improved speed of synchronization
1.0.3 - Released on 14 February 2018
+ new algorithm of file search
* bug fixes
1.0.2 - Released on 30 January 2018
* bug fixes
1.0.1 - Released on 20 October 2017
Compatibilty from Magento 2.0.x to 2.2.x
1.0.0 - Released on 12 June 2017
Initial stable release
- We Recommend