CDN Synchronizer for Magento 2(v.1.0.0)
CDN Synchronizer Magento 2 extension - Amazon S3 and Cloudfront Integration
- Clear CDN cache in one click
- Both automatic and manual synchronization with Amazon S3
- Simple configuration
- Multistore support
- Only modified files are synchronized automatically
- History of synchronized files
- Simultaneous work with more than one bucket
Also available for Magento 1
What is a CDN
For example, when a user in New York clicks on a page of your website with a server in Europe, all data is transferred through thousands miles. Each request flies from New York to Europe and back again. The geographical distance between a client and a server does matter a lot. Even if a client and a server are in the same country, it’s still better to use CDN to decrease load time.
CDN Synchronizer extension for Magento 2
The CDN Synchronizer Magento 2 extension easily integrates your Magento store into Amazon S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service) and/or Amazon Cloudfront.
As you know, this may be a huge problem to wait for CDN cache to update files on your store, as it takes at least a day. With the help of CDN Synchronizer Magento 2 extension all modified files will be always up-to-date on CDN’s edge servers..
- Amazon S3 support
- Amazon Cloudfront support
- Purge CDN cache easily for Amazon Cloudfront
- Select of more than one Amazon Buckets
- Multistore support (you can set up the usage of different buckets for various store views)
- Specify file types and folders
- Exclude specific subfolders
- Manual and automatic synchronization
- Only updated files are synchronized to Amazon
- Synchronization Log
- 0 Review
Write Your Own Review
Magento CE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Magento EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- PHP version 5.6.0 or above for Magento 2.1.x
- cURL version 7.16.2 or above
- Amazon S3 or Amazon Cloudfront should be already configured on your store
There are two recommendations for Magento-CDN connection:
1) You need to turn off "Sign Static Files" configuration option from backend:
Stores>Configuration>Advanced>Developer>Sign Static Files = No.
2) Do not use CDN for Static files! S3 and Cloudfront does not allow to add specific headers for some files which allow cross-upload. You need to set CORS for S3 and custom headers for Cloudfront to cache Static Files.
- Download the extension from your account.
- Extract the folder and copy it to the root directory of Magento 2 store
In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
php /bin/magento setup:upgrade
If you use Magento 2.1.х and above, then it is required to restart Magento compile command by using:
php /bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Make sure cron is installed and configured correctly. Cron setup guide can be found here.
- Go to Stores > Configuration > POTATOCOMMERCE > CDN Synchronizer, configure and enable the extension.
- If you have CORS configured for CDN and if you use Amazon S3, then you can add synchronization by pub/static content this way:
- Click on Add in the Rules field, and add the following:
- Folder Name = pub/static
- File Extensions = png,jpeg,jpg,gif,ico,js,css,less,svg,woff2,ttf,html
- Exclude Folders = folders which you don't want to synchronize
Changelog1.0.0 - Released on 12 June 2017
Initial stable release
- We Recommend
Optimize images on your Magento 2 store automatically. Image Optimizer Magento 2 extension is an essential solution that compresses images and photos on your store.
- Free installation and Free LIFETIME support!
- Automatic backup of images
- Decreases filesize of JPG, PNG and GIF images
- Customizable image compression level
- Compatible with all officially supported web-servers
- Compatible with CDN