Admin Email Notifications(v.1.0.0)
Get emails notifications about (like new order, invoice, shipment and credit memo). Alerts about new review and customer registration as well.
- Receive alerts about new order, invoice, shipment or credit memo
- Receive alerts about new review or customer
- Set up one or more email recipients
- Built-in email templates
- Free lifetime support included
Admin Email Notifications Magento extension
Allows you to stay informed about the order status changes
and new product reviews.
Many experts say that the key for effective e-commerce is good service. Buyers don't like to wait for order confirmation for hours and a courier for hours. The faster you react to new orders, the better your service. According to the study by Forrester, 29% of people are ready to pay more if the order will be processed same day.
The problem is that Magento does not notify Magento admins about many important events, such as new order, new invoice or review submission. Admins have to check admin panel from time to time.
Admin Email Notifications Magento extension introduces email alerts when:
- New order placed
- New invoice
- New shipping
- New credit memo
- New review submitted
- New customer registered
You can specify email template for each event. You can also specify multiple email recipients for each event. If you don't want to be notified about some of the events, then you can easily disable any notification.
- 2 Reviews
Very useful pluginVery useful plugin. We use to to receive notifications about new reviews submission.
Works great!Finally an easy way to set up email notifications about new orders, newly registered customers etc.
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to Magento® admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Go to extension configuration (System > Configuration > PotatoCommerce Extension > Admin Emails), enable and configure the extension
- Flush store cache again
Q: After installing "Admin Emails" extension my store gives error or a blank page.
A: Go to Magento® Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
Q: Is this extension compatible with SUPEE-6788 security patch?
A: Yes, sure.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
- We Recommend