Magento Abandoned Cart Reminder(v.1.0.0)
Abandoned Cart Reminder is an essential Magento solution which allows sending follow-up emails to customers who abandon their carts
- Set up an email chain
- Include auto-generated coupons
- View all abandoned carts
- Built-in responsive email templates
- Multi-store support
- Free and lifetime support
- Free updates
Reach your customers and tempt them back to your Magento shop.
Abandoned Cart Reminder Magento extension sends out follow-up emails to customers who left products in their shopping cart.
Do you know that the total number of worldwide email accounts is expected to increase from nearly 3.9 billion accounts to over 4.9 billion by the end of 2017? Emails are still the most effective communication channel. It is important to have such an email marketing tool that can recover abandoned carts - This can generate about 30% increase in revenue!
Abandoned Cart Emails - best practices
One of the smartest strategies is to set up 3 consecutive emails. You can set up email chain with different mood and content. The first email can be purely informative- offering help with a choice or payment. The second recovery email can be of a different nature, for instance, we can offer some coupon to motivate a user to return to the store and place an order. Even if it does not work, you can send the 3rd follow up email where you generate a sense of urgency - last opportunity with a coupon code with a significant discount, which will expire very soon.
As for timing, many studies have shown that the first email should be sent within 10-30 minutes of the cart being abandoned. The second abandoned cart email can be sent in 2 hours. The third email can be sent next day - in 23 or 24 hours.
- Track each abandoned cart
Abandoned Cart Reminder Magento extension allows tracking all abandoned carts. You can see who abandoned the shopping cart, the exact time, cart amount and a list of products which is there in the cart. Moreover, you can see how many reminders were sent to him/her, and whether he/she followed the link from the email.
- Built-in eye-catching responsive template
It is not necessary to care about an attractive design of emails - we have already included one beautiful follow up email template into the extension. On top of that, this responsive email template is adapted for mobile devices.
- Multi-store support
Talk to your users in their language! Abandoned Cart Reminder extension allows you to set different email templates for each store view.
- Do not spam!
You can configure the module so that emails are sent only to those who haven’t opted out of your newsletter, or only to those who are currently subscribed to your newsletter.
- Smooth installation and configuration
You will not have to pull your hair out in attempts to sort out complicated follow-up email rules and extension settings. Abandoned Cart Reminder Magento extension has a straightforward configuration and intuitive interface. You don’t need to configure an intricate integration with Mailchimp - abandoned shopping cart email extension is a standalone product and requires only cron.
- Installation is very easy and does not require any technical skills. Straightforward configuration
- The extension does NOT use Magento Rewrites. This fact greatly reduces the possibility of conflicts with other extensions.
- Lifetime free updates
- Lifetime free support
- Free installation service included
- The code of the extension is open
- 0 Review
Write Your Own Review
Magento CE 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124, 1.9.3* Magento EE 1.11.*, 1.12.*, 1.13.*, 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52, 1.14.3.* Compatible Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- We recommend you to backup your store before installation
- Go to magento admin and disable compilation (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Disable' button) and flush store cache (System > Cache Management > 'Flush Magento Cache' button)
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Copy the content of extracted folder to your store's root directory
- Flush store cache again
- Log out from the backend and log in again.
- If you want to enable compilation, then you should run compilation process (Systems > Tools > Compilation > 'Run Compilation Process' button).
- Go to extension configuration (System > Configuration > PotatoCommerce Extension > Abandoned Cart Reminders), enable and configure the extension
- Flush store cache again
After installing the extension my store gives an error or a blank page.
Go to Magento Backend, Flush Store Cache (System > Cache Management> 'Flush Magento Cache' button), Logout and Login again.
How do I modify the email template?
To create a new template you can go to System > Transaction Emails, select one of the templates of our extension, click on "Load Template" button, modify the template and save it. Then go to the extension settings and select the created template.
Which variables can I use?
Here is the list of available variables:
Is there cancellation events?
There is no need in cancellation events. Example: Customer abandoned his cart. Then the extension sends him 1st email. If this customer recovers his cart, then he will not receive 2nd abandoned cart notification. There is no need to setup this additionality because it works automatically.
Is this extension compatible with SUPEE-6788 security patch?
Yes, it is.
If FAQ did not help you, please, contact us with detailed information about your issue.
- We Recommend
Each merchant knows for sure that load times take a toll on customers’ patience. So don’t make your customers wait!
Improve your Magento performance and let your business shine with our Magento Performance Improvement Service.
The service includes:
- Installation of JS/CSS Compressor + Image Optimization extension (regular price $199)
- Installation of Full Page Cache extension (regular price $99)
- Installation of Performance Monitoring extension (regular price $49)
- Qualified configuration of these extensions
- Server tweaks to improve your website performance
- Fixing of compatibility issues between our product and your theme or 3rd-party extensions
With Checkout Coupon Code Magento extension customers can apply coupon code (discount) at checkout page. Increase your conversion rate in just 5 minutes!
- AJAX technology (no page reloads)
- No conflicts with other extensions at checkout
- Onepage checkout and Multi-address checkout support
- Easy to install
- Lifetime free support, bugfixes and updates.
Display your products with rich snippets (for example, price, availability, and review ratings) right on Google and Bing search results pages.
- Product Rich Snippet with Breadcrumbs. Both JSON-LD and Microdata are supported.
- Facebook's Open Graph
- Twitter Cards
- Rich Pins (used in Pinterest)
Lifetime free support and updates.Learn More